- When will I get my poster?
- Each poster is custom printed just for you. Because the posters are printed after your order is placed, it will take 2-3 business days to produce your poster before it is shipped. You will receive an email with a delivery confirmation number once your order has shipped. Depending on where you are located, it could take up to 5 business days after the order is shipped before you receive your poster, and up to 15 business days for international orders.
- Can I get my posters printed on white instead of cream?
- Yes, if you would prefer the posters on white please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after you place your order.
- Can I switch the patterns or adjust things on the prints?
- Of course! Please email to make sure your request is possible before placing your order. Common requests that are handled all the time are: switching the text from white/cream to colored, changing the direction of the animals, swapping or adding patterns, and reversing background/foreground colors.
- Can I get bulk discounts?
- Of course! Minimum of 20 posters per order to receive bulk pricing. Please contact email@example.com for details.
- Where are you located?
- A Vintage Poster is located in Lindon, Utah.
- How are the posters shipped?
- 8" x 10" and 11" x 14" posters are sealed in a cellophane bag and packaged in a flat, rigid mailer. 18" x 24" prints are rolled and shipped in poster tubes. All posters are shipped via USPS mail.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, although tracking numbers are not provided with international orders (but you will receive the customs form declaration). International orders typically take 5-15 business days to arrive after they are shipped, but occasionally they do take longer than 15 business days, please keep that in mind while ordering.
- How much is shipping?
- Shipping within the United States is $4.49. Shipping to Canada and Mexico is $9.95, and all other countries is $14.95.
- What is the refund / return policy?
Because each poster is custom printed for you, A Vintage Poster cannot accept returns or give refunds.
- What if my poster arrives damaged?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your poster arrives damaged.
- Can you make me a custom poster?
Of course! Just send an email to email@example.com with your idea and you will receive a quote for the design and print within 2-3 business days.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
A Vintage Poster gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal. If you are not comfortable using PayPal, please contact A Vintage Poster for alternate payment options.
- How secure is A Vintage Poster?
A Vintage Poster uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from A Vintage Poster?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from A Vintage Poster. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.